2. Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
3. Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
4. Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
5. Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
6. Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
7. Meet someone new, even just a friend.
8. Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
9. Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
10. Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
11. Listen to new music.
12. Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
13. It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
14. Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
15. Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
16. Make new memories.
17. Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
18. Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
19. Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
20. Learn to love every bit of yourself.
- 1: What are you wearing? Huge hoodie and shorts
- 2: Ever been in love? True love, yes
- 3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Of course
- 4: How tall are you? 5'2"
- 5: How much do you weigh? 155
- 6: Any tattoos do you want? a lot
- 7: Any piercings that you want? a lot
- 8: OTP? I dont have time for that
- 9: Favorite Show? atm Greys Anatomy
- 10: Favorite bands? Metallica
- 11: Something you miss? the old me
- 12: Favorite song? sweet talk
- 13: How old are you? 20
- 14: Zodiac sign? scorpio
- 15: Hair Color? blonde
- 16: Favorite Quote? "You can't fall if you don't climb. But there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground."
- 17: Favorite singer? FFDP SEXYYY
- 18: Favorite color? cerulean
- 19: Loud music or soft? loud
- 20: Where do you go when you're sad? outside
- 21: How long does it take you to shower? 7 mins
- 22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 10 mins from waking up to out the door
- 23: Ever been in a physical fight? yes
- 24: Turn on? playing with my hair
- 25: Turn off? feet and bad personal hygiene
- 26: The reason I joined Tumblr? i enjoy it
- 27: Fears? i have horrible anxiety
- 28: Last thing that made you cry? telling my bff that i love him
- 29: Last time you cried? an hour ago
- 30: Meaning behind your url: everyone has their story
- 31: Last book you read? 1001 things for 20something girls
- 32: Last song you listened to? everything to me
- 33: Last show you watched? family guy
- 34: Last person you talked to? will
- 35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? mama
- 36: Favorite food? MAC AND CHEESE
- 37: Place you want to visit? ireland
- 38: Last place you were? canton
- 39: Do you have a crush? no
- 40: Last time you kissed someone? today
- 41: Last time you were insulted and what was it? today
- 42: What color underwear are you wearing? red
- 43: What color shirt are you wearing?white
- 44: What color bottoms are you wearing?white
- 45: Wearing any bracelets? 7
- 46: Last sport you played? softball
- 47: Last song you sang? ice ice baby
- 48: Last prank call you remember doing? never
- 49: Last time you hung out with anyone? today
- 50: Favorite movie? breakfast club
If you are using the dating site plentyoffish, be on the lookout for Evan Stone AKA toner13 of Jefferson Park (Chicago, IL)
He has committed sexual assault and continues to pose a threat to all women in the Chicagoland area.
Please reblog this post or more women will be at risk.
I hate to say this but that entire site has some very strange men on it. NEVER MEET THEM ALONE!!! please. Its not worth it. Be careful ya’ll.
So glad my bestfriend finally gotna new number and got far away from them crazy bitches